- Snowberries are found on bushes in snowy regions of Skyrim. They are a lot more commonly found in cold regions of high altitude than low altitude areas.
- A large amount of Snowberries can be found around the Nightgate Inn.
- Several Snowberry bushes can be found in the courtyard of the College of Winterhold.
- Several bushes can be found while making the Pilgrimage of 7,000 Steps from Ivarstead to High Hrothgar during The Way of the Voice.
- A large amount of Snowberries can be found on the road that goes west from Sacellum of Boethiah to Hollyfrost Farm.
- Several are found on the road between Broken Oar Grotto and Brinewater Grotto.
- A great place to find a large amount of Snowberries is in Dawnstar. Multiple bushes just in the areas by the inn, the mine, and around the lumber mill.
- Driftshade Refuge has 20+ bushes surrounding it.
- Brandy-Mug Farm just east of Windhelm Stables has a large amount of Snowberry bushes.
- A few can be found in both the Blue Palace and Proudspire Manor in Solitude.
- Can be sold by Alchemy shops.
- May be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
- May be part of an Alchemy Laboratory set-up in the Dragonborn's home.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Fire||Fortify Enchanting||Resist Frost||Resist Shock|
† multiple effects
- Two snowberries are required to make a Snowberry Crostata at an oven (requires the Hearthfire add-on).
- The snowberry is modeled after the European Holly (Ilex Aquifolium), a plant widely used for its magical properties by Celtic Druids. Its berries are considered poisonous in larger doses, but the plant was used for animal fodder throughout Medieval times.
- Snowberries are one of the few alchemical ingredients that only have positive effects.