Sofie is a Nord child seen walking around Windhelm with a flower basket. She sells flowers and flower baskets as a way to make money to feed herself. She can be found sleeping outside in front of Niranye's house next to a barrel.
- "Nobody bought any flowers today..."
- "Would you like to buy some flowers? Please?"
- (When asked about her parents) "They... they're dead. My Mama died when I was little... I... I don't remember her very well. My father was a Stormcloak soldier. One day, he left and... didn't come back. I'm all alone... I... I try and sell flowers so I can buy food. It's not much but... what else can I do?"
- "Thanks... thanks for talking to me."
- (If she is told that she will be adopted) "Yea! Thanks! I promise I'll be the best daughter ever! I need to get my things and say goodbye to everyone. I'll meet you at home. Thanks! Thanks so much!"
- (When spoken to at home just after being adopted) "It's... it's everything I could have hoped for. I... I know it's not much, but... I've found a few pretty things. They're in the chest in my room. If you see anything you like, please, take it! You've done so much for me. It's... the least I can do."
- (If she is adopted and living in Whiterun, before the quest "The Blessings of Nature") "That big tree in the park looks so sad... I feel sorry for it."
- (If she is adopted and living in Whiterun, after the quest "The Blessings of Nature".) "I like living here. The tree in the park is so pretty."
- (If she is adopted and she is living in Whiterun) "Braith is a big meanie. She keeps telling Lars 'n me what to do. I don't wanna play with her anymore!"
- (If she is adopted without adopting Lucia and she is living in Whiterun) "I played with Lucia in the park today. I feel sorry for her."
- (If she is adopted and living in Lakeview Manor.) "I like living here. The lake is so pretty."
- (If she is adopted and living in Proudspire Manor) "Do you think I could be a Bard? I really like singing."
- (If she is adopted and living in Proudspire Manor) "The Palace looks so pretty. I wish they'd let me inside..."
- (If she is adopted and living in Proudspire Manor) "I saw a Thalmor the other day. He was really scary!"
- (If she is adopted and living in Hjerim) "The Argonians at the docks say they can breathe underwater. I wish I could do that..."
- (If she is adopted and living in Hjerim) "Rolff says I shouldn't go to the Grey Quarter anymore. He said it's not safe there."
- (If she is adopted and living in Vlindrel Hall) "Banning said I could come play with his dogs. I want a dog."
- (If she is adopted and living in Vlindrel Hall) "I climbed all the way up to the temple, but they said I wasn't old enough to get in. They're just mean."
- (If she is adopted and living in Heljarchen Hall) "Look at all the snow! I want to go sledding! Or skating!"
- (If she is adopted and living in Windstad Manor) "This place is scary. There are monsters in the swamp. I just know it."
- (When you arrive home, on occasion) "You're back! I got you a present, Mama/Papa! I hope you like it!"
- (When you arrive home, on occasion) "Could you give me an allowance?" OR "Could I get a few gold to spend? Please?"
- (When you arrive home, on occasion) "You're back! Did you bring me anything?"
- (When asked what kind of gift she would like) "I'd... I'd really like a dolly. Or maybe a pretty new dress?"
- (If she has been adopted, exiting a conversation) "Stay safe."
- (If you bring home a Dog follower; Random) "A doggy! Papa/Mama, I didn't know you had a doggy! He's so cute... Could I keep him? Please?"
- (Asking to keep a pet; Random occurrence) "Look, Papa/Mama! I have a new friend! Could I keep him? Please?"
This section contains bugs related to Sofie. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
|Click to see list of bugs|