If anyone steals from Solaf's shop, he may send hired thugs after them, with a contract stating that they need to be taught a lesson and possibly killed. This may happen even if he didn't see the theft.
Should the Dragonborn happen to kill Narri, they will later receive a letter from Solaf, stating that he knows that they've done it, but he just wanted to thank them. If talked to after receiving the letter, one will find out she was his rival and that he never wants to talk about it again.
- "Well met. Unlike my brother, I've no dislike of strangers. Met lots of 'em while I was a Stormcloak."
- "Don't mind Bolund. He's young and gets riled easily."
- "Steal anything from my shop and you'll regret it.
- Apparently, Solaf is courting Tekla, although no mention of such is made through in-game dialogue. When the Command Console or Creation Kit is used to examine Tekla's relation towards other characters, it is revealed that Solaf and Tekla are courting.
- He references Stormcloak veteran.
- He concludes interactions with the Dragonborn with the above-quoted warning against stealing from the shop. Oddly, he continues to offer this warning even after the Dragonborn has invested in the shop, in which case s/he is considered a friend and allowed to take almost anything on display.
This section contains bugs related to Solaf. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- He may send thugs after the Dragonborn even if nothing was ever stolen from him.