Deals 11 Magic Damage to enemies within target area. Disorients 1 target for 6 seconds. Ally may pick up spear, granting them 25% Stamina and an additional 10 Stamina over 10 seconds. (Blessed Shards may be activated by another player)
- Restores more Stamina and Magicka over time.
- Send your spear into the heavens to bring down a shower of divine wrath, dealing 1070 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area. Also disorients one enemy for 6 seconds. While active, an ally can activate the Luminous Shard synergy, restoring 25% Stamina plus (1590 / 1685 / 1780 / 1875) Stamina and Magicka over 10 seconds.
- Spear ignites ground on impact. Stuns instead of disorienting enemy.
- Description: Send your spear into the heavens to bring down a shower of divine wrath, dealing (1070 / 1081 / 1093 / 1103) Magic Damage to enemies in the target area and an additional 235 Magic Damage each second. Also stuns one enemy for 2 seconds. While active, an ally can activate the Blessed Shards synergy, restoring 25% Stamina plus an additional 1700 Stamina over 10 seconds.
- U2: Moderately increased this ability's damage over time. 
- U5: Slightly improved your game performance when using this ability. 
- U6: This ability will now continue to deal damage over time even if the spear is removed as a result of someone using the Synergy. If you are stunned by Blazing Spear, you will now gain crowd control immunity. 
- U1: Fixed a visual issue with this ability where the spear was falling horizontally. 
- U2: This ability will no longer disorient targets that roll dodge. 
- U6: Fixed an issue where Spear Shards and Volley would not hit an enemy using Shadow Cloak.