Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Skills (Morrowind)
This skill determines how well a character can use the action Persuade in the talk menu. It is similar to the Etiquette skill from The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, the previous game in the series. Speechcraft is governed by the Personality Attribute.
Certain races gain a one-time skill bonus during character creation.
- Imperial +10
- Biography of the Wolf Queen
- The Wolf Queen, Book V
- 2920, Second Seed
- The Wolf Queen, Book VII
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 27
- Skink-in-Tree's-Shade, at the Mages Guild in Wolverine Hall (up to 100)
- Caius Cosades, at his house in Balmora (up to 70)
- Iulus Truptor, at the Imperial Chapel (up to 57)
- Ruccia Conician, at Ebonheart (up to 75)
- Silius Fulcinius, at Telvanni Tower (up to 57)
- Sovor Trandel, at Balmora Council Club (up to 47)
- Stlubo Otiustiris, at Almurbalarammi (up to 68)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (as Speech)