Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spells are cast using magicka.
- Damage — Lowers health, fatigue, magicka, attribute or skill. Can only be restored with a Restore effect, such as a blessing from the chapel, a spell or a potion.
- Drain — Temporarily and gradually lowers health, fatigue, magicka, attribute or skill for a duration of time.
- Resist — Reduces shock, frost, fire, magicka, the damage afflicted by a normal weapon or reduces the chance of being poisoned, paralyzed, or diseased. Shield is similar to Resist.
- Restore — Recovers health, fatigue, magicka, attribute or skill back towards normal level
- Fortify — Similar to Restore, but can temporarily increase the skill in question beyond the normal level
- Weakness — Decreases resistance to shock, frost, fire, magicka, the damage afflicted by a normal weapon or to disease, poison, and paralysis
- Reflect — Reflects normal or spell damage back at the opponent.
Spells by gameEdit
- Spells (Arena)
- Spells (Daggerfall)
- Spells (Morrowind)
- Spells (Oblivion)
- Spells (Skyrim)
- Spells (Shadowkey)