|Spells/Abilities||Curse: Damage Health 20 pts |
Drain Luck 10 pts
Restore Health 500 pts
|Resistance||Resist Shock (30%)|
|Soul Size||Common (800)|
Spriggans, often called "Nature's Guardians", are creatures in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. They are female tree spirits found in Tamriel, usually underground or in dense forests. They are able to Summon Black Bears to assist them in combat and to fully heal themselves three times per day when badly hurt.
The Cyrodilic Spriggans are unable to resurrect themselves, unlike their Solstheim counterparts, who can revive themselves twice, growing stronger each time. These Spriggans are easier to detect, due to their shrill laughter. Their beauty and lethality, as well as their nature associations is reminiscent of Sirens, or of poisonous plants or reptiles that use color and appearance to warn potential attackers to stay away.
- Weakness to Fire 30%
- The Boots of the Crusader have the same effect on Spriggans as they do on wild animals: the Spriggan remains neutral unless attacked by the player.
- Wandering around forested areas.
- There are two laughing Spriggans protecting the Boots of the Crusader in Kynareth's Grotto, however they are not hostile.
- Different types of Spriggan appear in the Imperial City Arena.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (First appearance)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|