- One in Arcadia's Cauldron on the counter. (Respawns)
- Two in the alchemy room (2nd floor) of the Hall of Countenance at the College of Winterhold. (Respawns) Also, at the left side of the Arch-Mage's Quarters, on the shelves.
- Sold by the various alchemy vendors.
- Honeyside (The house available in Riften) – the bottom shelf to the left of the Alchemy Table in the basement. (Doesn't respawn)
- Proudspire Manor (The house available in Solitude) when you purchase the Alchemy Room. 2 are on the bottom shelf by the table itself. There is also one in the bottom box to the left of the Alchemy Table. (Doesn't respawn)
- One on the shelf of the Alchemy and Enchanting area in Fort Dawnguard with the Dawnguard Plug-in. (Respawns)
- One on the bottom row of the shelves next to the Alchemy Lab in Mistveil Keep in Riften. (Respawns)
- One in The Mortar and Pestle in Dawnstar. (Respawns)
- Behind the counter in Grave Concoctions in Falkreath.
|Damage Magicka Regen||Fortify Enchanting||Fortify Smithing||Fortify Alteration|
† multiple effects
- Contrary to popular belief, this item cannot be looted from Spriggans; only their Taproot can. The only way to acquire it is from Merchants selling Alchemy supplies.
- Spriggan Sap's properties seem to be focused on improving crafting abilities, as it improves Smithing and Enchanting.