St. Olms Storage is a location in Vivec City.
- Rats, possibly diseased and blighted, in entrance section and second section behind 15-locked door.
- Bonelords inside the third section, with access via a 50-lock door section.
- Skeleton Champions in third section, as well.
- Restore Attribute Potions — random potency (Exclusive, Quality, Standard, Cheap) and placement in the crates, barrels, and chests throughout the three storage sections.
- Moderately Lower-level Weapons. Usually three magical wielding type, such as Steel Firesword, Steel Shardsword, Steel Sparkscythe, or similar. Usually one magical marksmanship projectile weapon, such as Cruel Flamestars. Usually two non-magical silver, wielding type, such as a Silver War Axe.
- Moderately Lower-level Magical Jewlery, such as Thunderfall Amulet, Ring of Shockballs
- Generic, non-skill Books: The Book of Dawn and Dusk, The Anticipations, The Annotated Anuad, and Ancestors and the Dunmer.
- Numerous alchemy ingredients, Lower-level soul gems, and standard miscellaneous items (bottles, bowls, vases, paper, etc.).
- Small amounts of in several containers throughout.