Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Vivec Locations
St. Olms Temple is a common Tribunal temple like many others in Morrowind. On the first floor there is nothing interesting except of a lonely book. At the basement there are six rooms. One of them is occupied by Vaval Selas, a Tribunal priest who sells various potions and spells. There are locked chest in his room (LockLvl: 75) containing his potions. Near his room there are locked library (LockLvl: 5) as well as two bedrooms with two beds each which means that Vaval is not the only inhabittant of this Temple. There are also two locked rooms, a small bedroom (LockLvl: 10) and a closet (LockLvl: 5), both infested with Rats.
- Shein x2
- Potion: Bargain Rising Force Potion x2
- Potion: Cheap Disease Resistance x2
- Potion: Cheap Restore Agility
- Potion: Cheap Restore Fatigue
- Potion: Cheap Rising Force Potion
- Skill Book: Speechcraft, 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 27
- Book: Lives of the Saints
- Book: The Book of Dawn and Dusk x2
- Book: The Cantatas of Vivec
- Book: The Consolations of Prayer
- Book: The Doors of the Spirit
- Book: The Pilgrim's Path
- Book: The Ruins of Kemel-Ze
- Marandus Propylon Index
- Random miscellaneous items, clothes, and alchemical ingredients from various containers
- 10 inside locked chest (LockLvl: 25)
- Bamboo Candlestick x4