|Staff of Paralysis|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Targets that fail to resist are paralyzed for 10 seconds.
The Staff of Paralysis is an item which appears in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- One is in Snapleg Cave. This is a fixed location.
- Snapleg Cave is located east of Ivarstead. Upon entering the cave there is a room with three skeevers and a dead deer, with a tunnel at the far end. Beyond the tunnel are two witches and an animal (a skeever, troll or frostbite spider). The staff is here, resting on a wooden box atop a mound to the left of the first tent.
- Advanced mages (Faralda, Tolfdir, Phinis Gestor, Drevis Neloren and Colette Marence) in the College of Winterhold sometimes sell this staff.
- Found as random loot in chests.
- The staff's effect is similar to the alteration spell Paralyze.
- Although this staff does not have many times usage, the recharge of the staff is larger than a grand soul gem.
- Riverwood will cause the guards to turn hostile on the target animal. Using this staff on animals in