|Staff of Jyrik Gauldurson|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Target takes 25 points of damage, and twice as much Magicka damage.
- Target takes 25 points of damage, and twice as much Magicka damage.
- The recharge capacity of this staff is the same as Common Soul Gems recharge capacity.
- This is a machinegun like staff, which has a very high firing rate. When hold "fire button" before release, this staff does not require much time while most staffs require a short time before release.
- This is the only destruction staff that uses the model of a restoration staff.
- Tolfdir may pick up this staff during combat. He will sell it, however.
- It is also possible for a follower to pick up the staff. However, one can get it for free by trading with them.
- The staff is unique from regular shock spells due to it dealing twice as much magicka damage than regular damage, instead of only half.
- Oddly, the staff description does not mention that it deals shock damage, when it clearly shoots electricity.
- Even if wearing apparel that reduces the cost of casting Destruction spells by 100%, the staff still requires recharging.
- Since the staff does 50 magicka damage per second it is ideal for when mages run out of magicka and want to reduces their enemy's magicka pool.
- The staff potentially cannot be stored in a display case; if it is placed in one it will appear floating in the air nearby.
- Jyrik Gauldurson to use this staff against the Dragonborn. It is possible for
- It may be impossible to pick up. If so, use Unrelenting Force or a spell that moves objects and the 'take' option will appear.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)