- Main article: Staves (Skyrim)
Staff of Repulsion is a staff in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The Staff of Repulsion's effect emulates the Restoration spell Repel Lesser Undead. Charge consumed by the staff's use is reduced by higher Restoration skill.
- Shalidor's Maze within the ruins of the Labyrinthian. It is a "key" needed to navigate through the maze, but is not necessary as known restoration spells can be used as well.
With the addition of the Dragonborn add-on, this staff can be created at Neloth's staff enchanter in Tel Mithryn. It requires the following components:
This section contains bugs related to Staff of Repulsion. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- 360 Only three staves may be raised from the ground outside the maze, and they may not be the Staff of Repulsion.