|Staff of Tandil|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Creatures and people up to level 12 won't fight for 60 seconds.
The Staff of Tandil is an item which appears in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Fellglow Keep
- Cragwallow Slope
- Greywater Gorge
- Falkreath Watchtower
- Mara's Eye Pond
- Southfringe Sanctum
- Boulderfall Cave
- Sunderstone Gorge
- Brittleshin Pass
- Rannveig's Fast
- The effect of the staff is slightly stronger than the effect of the spell Calm.
- When giving the staff to Enthir its possible to keep it by wielding it when going into dialogue, however it will be considered as a quest item and thus cannot be dropped unless Arniel's Endeavor is completed. It can however be placed in a weapon rack to remove it from the inventory or sold to a merchant.
- The staff may be named after Tandil, an Altmer sorcerer encountered at the end of the quest The Eye of Magnus.
- In the quest in which you have to retrieve it, the staff may become unobtainable in the aforementioned locations, even though the quest marker points to one of them.
- Ancient Power, in which the enemy guarding the Ancient Vampire's body part will spawn holding the staff. One possible fix is to accept the Dawnguard add-on quest
- It is possible the staff remains in the Dragonborn's possession after talking to Enthir (with or without wielding it). This will not be marked as a quest item. Patch 22.214.171.124.4.
- The staff may become stuck in the Dragonborn's inventory when bringing it to Enthir, and it will be marked as a quest item.
- If placed on a shield rack in Hjerim, it may become stuck in mid air, however still retrievable.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)