Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stalhrim armor pieces will begin to appear throughout Solstheim at level 35. These locations include:
- Sold by Baldor Iron-Shaper in the Skaal Village.
- Sold by Glover Mallory in Raven Rock.
- Occasionally sold by Halbarn Iron-Fur in Thirsk Mead Hall.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Worn by certain enemy boss variants.
Stalhrim armor pieces requires completion of the quest "A New Source of Stalhrim", a Smithing level of 80 and the Ebony Smithing perk to create. Pieces can be forged at a blacksmith's forge with the following components:
Pieces can be upgraded with a piece of Stalhrim at a workbench and also benefit from the Ebony Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Piece||Stalhrim||Quicksilver Ingot||Leather Strips||ID|
|Piece||Stalhrim||Steel Ingot||Leather Strips||ID|
|Stalhrim Light Armor||39||7||925||5||1||3||01cda2|
|Stalhrim Light Boots||11.5||2||215||3||1||2||01cd7e|
|Stalhrim Light Bracers||11.5||2||215||2||1||2||01cda5|
|Stalhrim Light Helmet||16.5||2||465||3||1||2||01cda3|
|Total (with shield)||108||23||2,420||17||5||10||–|
|Total (without shield)||78.5||13||1,820||13||4||9||–|
- Stalhrim Armor first appeared in The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon as Ice Armor.
- A Frost Enchantment will have a greater effect on all Stalhrim items, save for the cuirass, on which no such enchantments can be placed.
- Unlike the dual variant dragon armor, there are very few design differences between the light and heavy versions of this armor type. The only major differences being the type of horns used on the helmets and the lack of a heavy shield.