Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Stalhrim Armor
The armor will begin to appear throughout Solstheim at level 35. These locations include:
- Sold by Baldor Iron-Shaper in the Skaal Village.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Worn by certain enemy boss variants.
They can be upgraded with a chunk of stalhrim at a workbench and also benefit from the Ebony Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
- Deathbrand Boots - A unique variant with a potent enchantment.