|Stalhrim Light Bracers|
|Class: Light Armor, Gauntlets|
|Upgrade Material: Stalhrim|
|Perk: Ebony Smithing|
- Main article: Stalhrim Armor
The armor will begin to appear throughout Solstheim at level 35. These locations include:
- Sold by Baldor Iron-Shaper in the Skaal Village.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Worn by certain enemy boss variants.
They can be upgraded with a chunk of stalhrim at a workbench and also benefit from the Ebony Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Due to stalhrim's innate properties, the resist frost enchantment is 25% stronger when placed on armor pieces crafted from it. This effect is identical to the Enchanting perk "Frost Enchanter". This effect is redundant on gauntlets, which cannot accept a frost enchantment.
- Deathbrand Gauntlets - A unique variant with a potent enchantment.