Stamina is the character's physical energy, used to perform various strenuous activities, particularly power attacks, bashing, or sprinting. If stamina has been depleted the stamina bar will flash and the character is unable to perform these activities. The green bar in the bottom right of the screen shows the current status of stamina. The base Stamina value for all races is 100 points.
The amount of stamina depends on the character's level. Each time the hero levels, a choice is offered to add ten points to stamina, or to another attribute. Selecting to increase stamina at level-up increases carry weight by five.
Options for restoring stamina include:
- Stamina restores slowly over time.
- A Perk in the Restoration tree allows healing spells to restore stamina as well as health.
- Restore stamina with magic, potions, and food.
- Whenever your character levels up, your stamina is fully restored.
- Sleeping or waiting restores stamina.
- Activating a Shrine of Kynareth increases stamina by 25 points for eight hours.
- If every single level up is upgraded towards Stamina, the final value will be 900 points.
- With the release of Patch 1.9, the level cap is removed and Stamina can be increased indefinitely.