Steadfast Dwarven Sphere
|315, 453, 619|
|Stamina||170, 262, 301|
It behaves much like an animal follower in that it can only accept basic commands and cannot carry additional items.
The Steadfast Dwarven Sphere can be found in a locked chamber after the second trial of Kagrumez. If told to go home, it will return to this location along with the Steadfast Dwarven Spider.
Behaviour and CombatEdit
The automaton will remain in its sphere form when the Dragonborn's weapon is sheathed. Upon unsheathing a weapon or if enemies are nearby, it will expand and attack as normal. It fights much like a regular Dwarven Sphere, using melee attacks and a crossbow.
When its health is close to zero it will stop moving and slightly slump over. This is its version of the normal NPC action of kneeling. Most enemies will ignore it in this state and will allow the sphere to regenerate it's health.
It is not advised to take the Sphere into a dungeon where the Dragonborn will be using stealth. The Sphere's loud gears and periodic release of steam will alert any nearby enemy to the Dragonborn's location immediately.
- It is one of the only pet-like companion capable of performing a ranged attack, the other being the Riekling and the Steadfast Dwarven Spider
- Should it be killed, it will respawn after a day. To make it respawn, Dragonborn must pull the lever in front of the place where it was first found and wait.
- If the sphere's health has been lowered significantly, it will freeze in battle stance and remain inactive until all enemies in the area have been eliminated.
- Meeko's shack and ask Meeko to follow the Dragonborn. Then, telling Meeko to go home and going back to the Dwarven Sphere will make the option for it to follow appear. The option to tell it to follow does not appear. A fix to this is to go to
- Sometimes if tol to follow you before finishing the The Kagrumez Trials, it will turn against the Dragonborn when the next trial is done.
If a companion accidentally attacks the Steadfast Dwarven Sphere, they will fight to the death. The Sphere is usually the winner unless the other companion is marked as essential.
- Fix: Reloading a save, fast traveling before one dies, or entering a new area.
- Note: It is advised to save often while having both the Sphere and an NPC as a companion because fighting occurs regularly.
- Magelight on the Steadfast Dwarven Sphere, will cause the game to freeze. Occasionally, casting