There is a smelter near the entrance to the mine. Three refined malachite ingots and one malachite ore can be found next to it, but they do need to be stolen, and there is often a guard very near. There are a few miners working inside the tunnels, which holds seven veins of malachite ore.
Dravynea the Stoneweaver, an Alteration trainer, works in the mine. A copy of Complete Catalogue of Enchantments for Armor can be also found inside. Additionally, there are twenty-one Fly Amanita growing along the tunnels.
- Bring Dravynea the Stoneweaver one Frost Salts - she rewards you with 1 skill increase point in Alteration, and becomes eligible for marriage.
There are seven Malachite Ore veins inside the mine:
- Just after entering the mine, right side of the tunnel, near an empty chest.
- Same place of the first Malachite Ore vein, left side of the tunnel.
- Just before the main chamber of the mine, to the right of a pile of wood.
- The last four Malachite Ore veins can be found in the last chamber of the mine, two on the ground and the other two over the wooden catwalks.
In addition to the ore veins in the mine, there are 3 Malachite Ingots in a cart and 1 Malachite Ore next to the cart outside the mine. Note: These are stolen, being seen taking these will add bounty to Eastmarch.
- Smelter (outside the mine, right in front of the entrance)
- 21x Fly Amanita
- Malachite Ore
- Complete Catalogue of Enchantments for Armor (Enchanting Skill Book, on a table at the end of the first tunnel).
- Three Malachite Ingots and a Malachite Ore near the cart in front of the entrance.
- This location is not marked on the map, and so it cannot be discovered or cleared, and does not appear on the compass. It is rather a sub-location of Kynesgrove.
- Sometimes the ore veins become glitched and cannot be mined. Leaving the mine and re-entering can fix the problem. Alternatively, you can simply equip a pickaxe to either your right or left hand and swing it at the ore vein. This will also mine ore, as opposed to activating the ore vein and watching the animation.