|Location||East of Riften|
|Characters||Vigilants of Stendarr|
To the north of the watchtower lies the entrance to the Dayspring Canyon which leads to Fort Dawnguard.DG You must come down the mountain from the beacon, and look for the small hole in the side of the mountain in front of you. It will be marked by lit torches.
Stendarr's Beacon is a tower home to several Vigilants of Stendarr and effectively one of the final holdouts after the Volkihar vampires decimated them at the Hall of the Vigiliant. The bottom of the tower contains a shrine to Stendarr and the top holds an unlocked chest. Stealing from this will cause the Vigilants and Hold guards to attack and/or arrest the Dragonborn if spotted. There is a cooking spit beside the tower, and to the other side of it is a table laid out with food on top and a satchel.
- Restoration Skill Book - The Exodus - Amongst the bed rolls on the lower level of the tower.
- Unlocked Chest at the top of the tower. The content is owned.
- Leveled sword and helmet lying next to a skeleton around the back side of the tower.
- Two iron ore veins located east of the Beacon.
- A silver ore vein is located a few feet west of the cooking spit.
- Wearing a full set of Daedric armor will cause the Vigilants to attack you, mistaking you as the Daedra they swear to eradicate.
- In order to get this location marked as cleared, you have to kill the three vigilants. They will never respawn.