Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stillborn Cave is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
It is located north of Windhelm. There are two different entrances to the cave itself. Upon entering the more easily accessible end, the Dragonborn arrives in a cavern with a Chaurus or a Giant Frostbite Spider down a flight of stairs. If encountered with two Chaurus as well as a Falmer, the Dragonborn has entered into the hardest end of the cave first, so be prepared.
When entering from the easier end and turning right, the Dragonborn may encounter a Chaurus or a white Giant Frosbite Spider. Further into the cave, there is a room with two Falmers. There are three paths from here. To the right, there is a Falmer chest with loot inside. Next, head to the room forward. There is a room with a Falmer Skulker and random Chaurus. Falmer Skulker may appear with a valuable staff. In the room you can find another Falmer chest with loot inside.
Going back to the room and heading left there is a tripwire triggering Falmer claw trap. Next room contains a Falmer and few paths. Going right leads to an empty room with two Falmers waiting to ambush the Dragonborn.
Down a waterfall walkway there is a large cavern containing the "boss" for the cave, a leveled Falmer and two Chaurus. In the room with the Falmer, there is a chest on the arch over the waterfall.
This is a possible location for Shalidor's writings in the "Shalidor's Insights" quest.
- The Warrior's Charge Skill Book (when encountering the trap with a tripwire, move around the ice pillar).
- Apothecary's satchel with a few Alchemy ingredients in it.
- A Large number of Chaurus Eggs.
- Three Falmer chests with random loot.
- After several tests it has been noted that should you enter from the northern end and fight your way through to the Falmer Gloomlurker, upon killing it and then back tracking through the cave a Chaurus and Falmer Skulker may spawn in to the area.