|Spells/Abilities||Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lightning Cloak, Waterwalking|
|Resistance||Shock damage 100%|
Storm Atronachs are a form of Daedra that can be summoned using Conjure Storm Atronach. They are commonly summoned by Dragon Priests, giving them a powerful minion. There are two types, the other being a Storm Thrall, which is a master level Conjuration spell.
Similar to a Flame Atronach, Storm Atronachs move about by hovering above the ground. They can travel over water, and are slightly faster than Frost Atronachs. They are perhaps the least humanoid of Atronachs, appearing as a shattered statue with a cracked, frowning face and chunks of rock swirling about its body, loosely connected by a matrix of electric arcs and dark purple storm clouds.
Storm Atronachs attack mainly with shock spells such as Lightning Bolt, or even Chain Lightning when facing multiple foes. Although they have much more health than either the Flame or Frost Atronachs, they tend to keep their distance in fights. Melee attacks are not recommended- their only melee attack is a slow, simple punch with their rocky fists, but they are also surrounded by a [Lightning Cloak] that deals shock damage to anyone nearby.
Storm Atronachs are completely immune to shock damage and have no weaknesses.
- In Skyrim, a Storm Atronach's soul can be trapped. They have a greater soul.
- Occasionally, a Storm Atronach will be found that has no apparent summoner.
- When killed, they will explode, causing shock damage.
- Storm Atronachs can be summoned by enemy conjurers, so it is recommended to kill the conjurer before he/she can finish the spell.
- The Storm Atronach of Skyrim is greatly different to that of Oblivion appearance-wise, with the former version floating rather than walking.
- In fights against Dragons, they are extremely useful because of their infinite use of Chain Lightning. This makes two Storm Atronachs or Thralls a very wise choice for late-game Mages.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)|
|Animals||Ants • Bear • Cave Bear • Chicken • Cow • Deer • Dog • Elk • Fox • Goat • Hawk • Horker • Horse |
Ice Wolf • Mammoth • Mudcrab • Rabbit • Sabre Cat • Salmon • Skeever • Slaughterfish • Snow Bear • Snow Fox • Wolf
|Creatures||Chaurus • Frostbite Spider • Frost Troll • Giant • Hagraven • Ice Wraith • Spriggan • Troll|
|Daedra||Dremora • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Storm Atronach|
|Undead||Corrupted Shade • Dragon Priest • Draugr • Ghost • Magic Anomaly • Skeleton |
Subjugated Ghost • Wisp • Wispmother • Vampire
|Animunculi||Dwarven Centurion • Dwarven Sphere • Dwarven Spider|
|Dragons||Dragon • Blood Dragon • Frost Dragon • Elder Dragon • Ancient Dragon • Skeletal Dragon|