Storm Thrall is a Master-level Conjuration spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that permanently summons a storm atronach. The atronach will follow and defend its master until banished, killed, or turned.
- Phinis Gestor at the College of Winterhold sells this spell after the Dragonborn completes the Conjuration Ritual Spell.
- The Elemental Potency perk will raise the atronach's health from 500 to 750 .
- The Twin Souls perk allows two conjured beings at once.
- Like the standard Storm Atronach, (and also the Frost Atronach) the Storm Thrall can block doorways and small hallways, preventing movement in places like caves and other such areas.
This section contains bugs related to Storm Thrall. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It may not show up in "Active Effects," while flame thrall and frost thrall do.
- It may summon a storm atronach (no health regeneration) instead of a storm thrall.
- Twin Souls perk will not work with storm thralls. Sometimes the
- After buying the spell storm thrall from Phinis Gestor, it might not cast saying the caster doesn't have enough magicka, even if they do. (If this happens try removing all clothing or armor with Conjuration discount enchantments)