Storm Thrall is a Master-level Conjuration spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that permanently summons a storm atronach. The atronach will follow and defend its master until banished, killed, or turned.
- Phinis Gestor at the College of Winterhold sells this spell after the Dragonborn completes the Conjuration Ritual Spell.
This section contains bugs related to Storm Thrall. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It may not show up in "Active Effects", while flame thrall and frost thrall do.
- It may summon a storm atronach (no health regeneration) instead of a storm thrall.
- Twin Souls perk will not work with storm thralls. Sometimes the
- After buying the spell storm thrall from Phinis Gestor, it might not cast saying the caster doesn't have enough magicka, even if they do. (If this happens try removing all clothing or armor with Conjuration discount enchantments)
|Banish Daedra • Bound Sword • Bound Battleaxe • Bound Bow • Command Daedra • Conjure Dremora Lord |
Conjure Familiar • Conjure Flaming Familiar • Conjure Flame Atronach • Conjure Frost Atronach • Conjure Storm Atronach
Dead Thrall • Dread Zombie • Expel Daedra • Flame Thrall • Frost Thrall • Raise Zombie • Reanimate Corpse • Revenant
Soul Trap • Storm Thrall • Summon Arniel's Shade • Summon Unbound Dremora
|Conjure Boneman • Conjure Mistman • Conjure Wrathman • Summon Arvak|
|Bound Dagger • Conjure Ash Guardian • Conjure Ash Spawn • Conjure Seeker|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Conjuration Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Conjuration trainers |
Resurrection • Necromancy • Banish