Stormcloak Armor is the light armor version of the armor worn by the Stormcloaks. This is the most common type of Stormcloak armor, and is worn by low ranking soldiers. It is has the same shape and style of a hold's guard armor that's blue instead of the color of the hold.
Attributes by pieceEdit
Stormcloak Soldier's ArmorEdit
The Stormcloak Cuirass is the main piece of armor worn by Stormcloak soldiers.
It has a blue cloth that wraps around the quilted armor underneath it with leather belts fastening around the torso. It also has chain mail underneath the quilted part of the armor for extra protection.
The Stormcloak soldiers can spawn with one of three different helmets.
- Stormcloak helmet. The same style as most Skyrim city guard helmets. It has a blue cloth that merges with the blue cloth of the Stormcloak Cuirass.
- Hide Helmet. Has the same armor value as the Stormcloak Helmet. Just has a different appearance.
- Scaled Helmet. Has a higher armor value and price than either of the other two helmets. Has two horns on the front of the helmet, making it much more prominent.
Fur Gauntlets and BootsEdit
As with helmets, Stormcloak shields can vary in material and armor value, and are selected from three different types.
- Hide Shield. Somewhat weaker than the other heavy shields, Hide Shields nevertheless provide adequate defense to Stormcloaks in battle.
- Iron Shield. A very basic, heavy shield. Very common among Stormcloaks.
- Steel Shield. Heavier than the Iron Shield, but with a higher armor rating. Rarer than the other shields.