Stormcloak Armor is the standard-issue set of light armor worn by Stormcloaks. There is a common standard version worn by low ranking soldiers, and an upgraded version featuring bear parts and motifs for the officers.
- Stormcloak Officer Armor - 0008697E
- Stormcloak Officer Helmet - 00086985
- Stormcloak Officer Boots - 00086981
- Stormcloak Officer Bracers - 00086983
Stormcloak Soldier ArmorEdit
The Stormcloak Cuirass is the main piece of armor worn by the Stormcloak soldiers.
It has a noticeable blue cloth that wraps around the quilted armor underneath it with leather belts fastening around the torso. It also has chain mail underneath the quilted part of the armor for extra protection.
(Light Armor - Armor: 23 - Weight: 8 - Value: 25)
The Stormcloak Soldiers wear three different helmets.
- The Stormcloak Helmet is the same style as most Skyrim City Guard helmets. It has a blue cloth that merges with the blue cloth of the Stormcloak Cuirass.(Light Armor - Armor: 11 - Weight: 2 - Value: 12 (Values with a Light Armor skill of 20 and no perks)
- The Hide Helmet is made out of the hide of the animals of Skyrim. It is also the weakest Light Armor helmet in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- The Scaled Helmet is very similar to the Hide Helmet. The main difference in appearance is the two horns on the front of the helmet. It is also darker and more dirty looking to the Hide Helmet and has spikes going along the metal.
Fur Gauntlets and Fur BootsEdit
Most Stormcloak soldiers use Steel Shields. It is stronger than the Hide shields.
The Stormcloaks in Windhelm use the Windhelm Guard's Shield.
Stormcloak Officer ArmorEdit
Stormcloak Officer ArmorEdit
The armor worn by the Stormcloak Officers is a light armor with bear fur on the back.
Stormcloak Officer BootsEdit
A pair of light armor boots, made of brown leather with large, spiked metal plates held on by leather straps going up the legs. There currently is a bug where these boots do not count as light armor for the custom fit perk. Fur boots can be worn instead of Stormcloak officer boots with the rest of the Stormcloak officer set to benefit from custom fit. (tested PC) (confirmed PS3)
Stormcloak Officer BracersEdit
A pair of light armor gloves with thick, metal plates. They are brown leather, and each have six large metal spikes going up in pairs, and three claws coming out of the knuckles.
Stormcloak Officer HelmetEdit
The Officer Helmet is a bear's head that goes over the wearer's head like a hood.
The easiest way to obtain Stormcloak officer armor is to side with the Imperial forces at the Battle of Whiterun. The Dragonborn will come across a Stormcloak officer towards the end of the assault, though will have to act fast, as the body disappears shortly after being killed.
Another way to obtain the Stormcloak officer armor set is to side with the Stormcloaks. After the completion of The Battle For Fort Snowhawk, the fifth quest in the Liberation of Skyrim quests, Ulfric Stormcloak will award a Stormcloak Officer set.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)