|Stormcloak Officer Armor|
|Class: Light Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Leather|
|ID: See below|
Other methods include:
- Fighting for the Imperial Legion's side of the Battle for Whiterun and looting it off a Stormcloak Officer or from Galmar Stone-Fist at the conclusion of Battle for Windhelm.
- Completing contracts for the Night Mother after Hail Sithis! One contract obtained is to kill the Beautiful Barbarian who is wearing this armor.
- Killing Captain Valmir outside Forelhost. Valmir will be wearing it either at the beginning or at the end of the Siege on the Dragon Cult quest. Completing the quest involves him turning hostile, and the armor can be looted after killing him if he is wearing it at the end of the quest. However, if the following conditions are met then he will only wear the armor at the beginning of the quest (he will be wearing Imperial armor at the end), in which case the armor must be pickpocketed off his person using the Perfect Touch perk or looted after murdering him before entering Forelhost:
- Pickpocketing the gauntlets from Nagrub in Dushnikh Yal using the Perfect Touch perk, or looting them off his corpse if slain.
- Pickpocketing the helm from Murbul in Dushnikh Yal, using the Perfect Touch perk or looted off her corpse if slain.
- Finding the boots in the Mistwatch East Tower, on a shelf next to a pair of iron boots.
- The boots can also be found in Movarth's Lair on a shelf with some other boots.
It can be upgraded with Leather at a workbench, though it does not benefit from any Smithing perks. This means the armor cannot be improved past flawless quality without boosting the Smithing skill over 100. This can be achieved by using enchanted items and/or blacksmithing potions to Fortify Smithing.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Stormcloak Officer Armor||27||8||35||0008697E|
|Stormcloak Officer Boots||7||2||7||00086981|
|Stormcloak Officer Bracers||7||2||7||00086983|
|Stormcloak Officer Helmet||12||2||15||00086985|
- Imperial Guards will sometimes say "You dare strut through here in that filthy Stormcloak hide?" when the Dragonborn is wearing the armor.
- Conversely, Stormcloak guards will say "You wear the armor of the bear. A fine choice."
This section contains bugs related to Stormcloak Officer Armor. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- mannequin then player leaves the area to fast travel, etc, the Mannequin will create a Stormcloak Cuirass and Fur Boots and will equip them. When the Armor and boots are placed on a
- The helmet will not display correctly on mannequins.