|Stormcloak Officer Armor|
53 (full set)
14 (full set)
|Class: Light Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Leather|
This armor set is given to the Dragonborn by Ulfric Stormcloak after completing the The Battle for Fort Snowhawk quest, which is given in the Stormcloak Rebellion questline. (May only be given when Haafingar is only Hold left to capture).
Other methods include:
- Join the Imperial Legion during the Battle for Whiterun and loot it off a Stormcloak Officer or from Galmar Stone-Fist at the conclusion of Battle for Windhelm.
- Complete contracts for the Night Mother after Hail Sithis. One contract obtained is to kill a barbarian woman (Beautiful Barbarian) who is usually wearing this armor.
- By killing Captain Valmir outside Forelhost. If the Dragonborn joined the Imperials in the Skyrim Civil War, Valmir will be wearing it at the end of the Siege on the Dragon Cult quest. Completing the quest involves killing him, and the armor can be looted afterwards. If Stormcloaks were joined, he'll be wearing it when first met.
- Once you've obtained a set of the armor from one of the above methods, it is possible to acquire additional sets of the Stormcloak Officer Armor by exploiting the Mannequin Glitch which can then be given to followers to wear, to be sold or whatever else.
- The gauntlets can be pickpocketed from Nagrub in Dushnikh Yal using the Perfect Touch skill, or looted off his corpse if slain.
- The helm can be pickpocketed from Murbul in Dushnikh Yal, using the Perfect Touch skill or looted off her corpse if slain.
This armor can be upgraded with Leather.
|Stormcloak Officer Armor||27||8||35|
|Stormcloak Officer Boots||7||2||7|
|Stormcloak Officer Bracers||7||2||7|
|Stormcloak Officer Helmet||12||2||15|
- The set, when upgraded on a workbench, is unaffected by Smithing perks.
- Guards will sometimes say "You wear the armor of the Bear my friend, a fine choice".
- Oddly enough there are claws on the bracers, but they do not affect unarmed combat.
- Imperial Guards will sometimes say "You dare strut through here in that filthy Stormcloak hide?"
- Unlike other armor sets, the boots are classed as Heavy Armor despite in-game item description classing it as Light Armor, making it impossible for the whole set to be affected by any kind of perk that boosts armor rating for wearing the entire set.
- The helmet will not display correctly on mannequins.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)