|Stormcloak Officer Armor|
|Class: Light Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Leather|
Other methods include:
- Join the Imperial Legion during the Battle for Whiterun and loot it off a Stormcloak Officer or from Galmar Stone-Fist at the conclusion of Battle for Windhelm.
- Complete contracts for the Night Mother after Hail Sithis. One contract obtained is to kill a barbarian woman who is wearing this armor.
- By killing Captain Valmir outside Forelhost. If the Dragonborn joined the Imperials in the Skyrim Civil War, Valmir will be wearing it at the end of the Siege on the Dragon Cult quest. Completing the quest involves killing him, and the armor can be looted afterwards. If Stormcloaks were joined, he'll be wearing it when first met.
- The gauntlets can be pickpocketed from Nagrub in Dushnikh Yal using the Perfect Touch perk, or looted off his corpse if slain.
- The helm can be pickpocketed from Murbul in Dushnikh Yal, using the Perfect Touch perk or looted off her corpse if slain.
- The boots can be found in the Mistwatch East Tower, on a shelf next to a pair of iron boots.
- The boots can also be found in Movarth's Lair on a shelf with some other boots.
This means the armor cannot be improved past flawless quality without boosting the Smithing skill over 100. This can be achieved by using enchanted items and/or blacksmithing potions to Fortify Smithing.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Stormcloak Officer Armor||27||8||35||0008697E|
|Stormcloak Officer Boots||7||2||7||00086981|
|Stormcloak Officer Bracers||7||2||7||00086983|
|Stormcloak Officer Helmet||12||2||15||00086985|
- Imperial Guards will sometimes say "You dare strut through here in that filthy Stormcloak hide?" when wearing the armor.
- Conversely, Stormcloak guards will say "You wear the armor of the bear. A fine choice."
- When the Armor and boots are placed on a Mannequin then you leave the area to fast travel etc, the Mannequin will create a Stormcloak Cuirass and Fur Boots and will equip them.
- The helmet will not display correctly on mannequins.