- A full set of Stormcloak officer armor is given to the Dragonborn by Ulfric Stormcloak after completing "The Battle for Fort Snowhawk" quest during the Civil War questline.
- Join the Imperial Legion and during the Battle for Whiterun loot it off a Stormcloak Officer.
- Complete contracts for the Night Mother after Hail Sithis!. One contract obtained is to kill a barbarian woman who is usually wearing this armor.
- This armor may also be found in Movarth's Lair near Morthal. Jarl Idgrod Ravencrone will request that the Dragonborn kills the Vampire Morvarth who is hiding in the cave during the quest Laid to Rest.
- A pair may be found at the top of Mistwatch on a shelf just before entering the room where Fjola is.
The Stormcloak Officer Boots can be upgraded at a workbench with leather, however they do not benefit from any Smithing perks. This means the armor cannot be improved past flawless quality without boosting the Smithing skill over 100. This can be achieved by using enchanted items and/or blacksmithing potions to fortify Smithing.
This section contains bugs related to Stormcloak Officer Boots. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Classified as Light Armor in-game but is affected by Heavy Armor skill and perks, meaning no set bonus can be obtained for Stormcloak Officer Armor.