Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Creatures (Online)
- Baan Dar's Boast
- Maelstrom Arena OR
- Missing in the Mire
- The Blight of the Bosmer (The Eldest)
- Storgh's Bow
- Frequently drop Supple Root, as they are classified as "plant-like creatures."
- Lashing Tentacle – Very Rare item. One of the 7 items required for "Nature's Guardians"
- Baan Dar's Bash, Malabal Tor
- Black Vine Ruins
- Bloodmayne Cave, Cyrodiil
- [?], Coldharbour
- Darkshade Caverns, Deshaan
- Elden Hollow, Grahtwood
- Near Haven
- Throughout Grahtwood
- Maelstrom, Wrothgar OR
- Stranglewatch, Malabal Tor
- The Underroot, Greenshade
- Verrant Morass: 1 normal, one unique
- Vinedeath Cave
- Xal Ithix, Shadowfen
- Bloodroot (Toothmaul Gully)
- Note: Bloodroot appears infrequently, and there is a group challenge Achievement for defeating him.
- Chokethorn (Elden Hollow)
- Gentle-Blossom (Stranglewatch)
- Iron Lash (Bloodmayne Cave)
- The Eldest: A Strangler in Verrant Morass that is the "lifeblood of the forest in this area."
- Strangle Vines (variation found in Darkshade Caverns)
- Black Vine Ruins
- Scrap of Storgh's Journal
- The Eldest: A Pilgrim's Tale
- Thozor's Diary — discusses Gentle-Blossom
- As of Update 2, more stranglers appear during the quest "Baan Dar's Boast." 
- As of Update 6, Grapple will no longer work if you have been grappled in the last 8 seconds.
This section contains bugs related to Strangler. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Stranglers in Coldharbour were reported as having no chance to drop the rare collectible for the Nature's Guardians achievement. This was fixed as of Update 3.