|Studded Armor (Skyrim)|
|Class: Light Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Iron Ingot|
- Main article: Armor (Skyrim)
- Main article: Smithing
Studded Armor does not require any perks to create. It can be forged at a blacksmith's forge with the following components:
It can be upgraded with an Iron Ingot at a workbench.
- This armor is worn by the Dragonborn in all of the pre-release media.
- It looks like an improved Hide Armor, and the Scaled Armor looks like an even upgraded version of this armor.
"You wear the armor of a brigand. Best not cause any trouble on my watch." - Hold Guard
- The female version of studded armor has a graphical glitch that, while sneaking, shows the Player's right leg during movement.
- A male Nord wearing Studded Armor will sometimes show the player's right leg through the armor, more showing depending on if standing on an incline.