Stump is Frodnar's dog, and can often be seen wandering around Riverwood, especially near the Sleeping Giant Inn. When he is not there, he often follows around Frodnar or sometimes wanders around Riverwood. He has the option to be talked to, but only barks when the action button is pressed.
- Although Stump can be killed by other means, dialogue with Frodnar and Dorthe will not change in any way.
- Stump appears, like every dog in Skyrim, to be an Irish Wolfhound.
This section contains bugs related to Stump. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Oddly, if Alvor and Sigrid die and the Dragonborn adopts Dorthe, Stump will accompany her to the Dragonborn's chosen family home, even though Stump does not belong to Dorthe.
- Stump may randomly attack the Dragonborn even if nothing was done to provoke him.
- Sleeping Giant Inn. Frodnar and Stump will remain stuck in place in front of the