Summons an immobile Storm Atronach to targeted location for 15 seconds. Enemies in the area are stunned for 3 seconds and take 22 Shock Damage. An ally may activate the Charge Lightning synergy Channeling, causing the atronach to deal 150% additional damage for up to 5 seconds.
- Unlocks when the Vestige reaches rank 12 in Daedric Summoning.
- U1: The storm atronach summoned by this ability now increases in damage as the ability ranks up. 
- U2: In Update 2, several changes were made to the Daedric Summoning skill tree, and its skills. These include:
- Your pets will now stealth with you when you initially crouch.
- Your pets can now be given a target to attack.
- The Storm Atronach pet will now cancel his cast when you tell him to switch targets, and can also switch targets faster which will result in slightly increased damage.
- Your pets will no longer agro other enemies while you are mounted.
- U2: The Charged Lightning synergy associated with this ability now adds 150% bonus damage instead of a flat 150 damage. 
- U3: As of Update 3, The Storm Atronach no longer taunts the target it is attacking 
- U6: The Charged Synergy is now instant and provides both you and the Atronach the buff Major Berserk for 8 seconds. This Synergy is available to other player characters within 2.5 yards of the Atronach until one player character triggers it. 
- U6: The Greater Atronach now does 15% more damage as compared to the normal Storm Atronach. 
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online