Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Effect||Very effective against the undead, such as Vampires and Draugr.|
Sun Damage is an enchantment found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. Its visual effects are somewhat similar to Fire Damage, however its blasts are brighter in color. Despite dealing damage, it falls under the Restoration school given its special damage towards undead.
- Main article: Enchanting (Skyrim)
The Sun Damage enchantment is only applied to the following items, however none of them can be disenchanted:
- Auriel's Bow - 20 points of sun damage. Undead targets take triple damage.
- Dawnguard Rune Axe - Does x amount of sun damage to undead. x is the amount of undead killed to power the axe.
- Dawnguard Rune Shield - Sustained blocking creates a minor sun shield doing 10 points of damage.
- Sunhallowed Elven Arrows - When used with Auriel's Bow, they deal extra Sun Damage and when fired at the sun, it creates a unique ability that makes rays of sun light strike enemies around the Dragonborn.
- Main article: Spell Tome (Skyrim)
Spells that deal Sun damage: