|Location||East of Karthwasten|
|Quests||The Legend Of Red Eagle|
Sundered Towers is a Nordic tower located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Sundered Towers is a location in Skyrim, east of Karthwasten. Located on a hill, it can be approached from the east, but is only accessible from the west. An iron door on to the east tower is barred from the inside.
There is a drawbridge between the two towers that can be lowered by activating a pull chain in the west tower.
- Red Eagle's Sword
- Locked chest in east tower (novice)
- Skill Book (Alteration): Reality and Other Falsehoods
- The Legend Of Red Eagle
- This is one of the many Bounty Quest locations
- The ghost of Old Hroldan may send the player here to find Hjalti's sword
- Forsworn are here, one of which has Red Eagle's Sword and Red Eagle Tower Key. On the altar across from the throne is Red Eagle's Rite.
- It is apparently the birthplace of Red Eagle and holds some importance to the Forsworn.