quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is obtained while exploring the Warehouse in the city of Riften.Supply and Demand is a
- Enter the Riften Warehouse and Find the Letter Shipment's Ready.
- Read the Shipment's Ready to begin the quest.
- Speak to the Jarl of Riften.
- Go to Cragslane Cavern and clear the area.
- Report back to the Jarl.
- If control of Riften is handed over to the Imperial Legion during "Season Unending," or if the Dragonborn sided with them during the Civil War questline, then they will need to speak to Maven Black-Briar after reading Shipment's Ready, as she will become the new Jarl.
This section contains bugs related to Supply and Demand. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If Cragslane Cavern is explored or cleared prior to obtaining this quest, the quest will be unable to complete once started. Make sure to start the quest by obtaining and reading the Letter from the Riften Warehouse before exploring Cragslane Cavern.
- To complete the quest, seven people within the cavern will need to be killed. However, if seven or more people have already been killed within Cragslane Cavern before staring the quest, one must kill the three enemies which respawn after every thirty in-game days, and repeat this process until seven have been killed in total.
- Another way fix this is to use select a dead bandit and use the console command
resurrect. Once the bandit is alive, kill them and repeat this seven times to complete the quest.
- If the cave fails to respawn enemies, Hemming Black-Briar may offer Honeyside property without having to become thane.
- If the quest "The Raid" is not already in the journal, this quest may not be able to become activated.
PC Console InformationEditIf you would like to advance through the quest by using the PC Console Command simply enter:
setstage FreeformRiften20 [#]where [#] is the number of the stage that you wish to set as complete. Be careful however as it is not possible to set the stages as not completed once done.