- Main article: Potions (Oblivion)
Surilie Brothers Vintage 399 is a legendary vintage of the famous Surilie Brothers Wine.
This bottle can generally be found in castles, priories, and other locations that would likely have the more expensive wine varieties, including the following:
- The Talos Plaza District, in the Tiber Septim Hotel's second floor dining room
- Roland Jenseric's basement in Imperial City, Temple District
- The Castle Skingrad wine cellar.
- Cloud Ruler Temple, in one of the bedrooms in the west wing
- Battlehorn Castle, in the basement (Fighter's Stronghold official plug-in)
- Frostcrag Spire, in the vault (Wizard's Tower official plug-in)