She cannot be conversed with, but she offers small lines of dialogue and sympathizes with the Dunmer and Argonians in Windhelm. According to Elda Early-Dawn, "she plays the flirt, but it's just to get good tips." Her name is a stark contrast to her personality, like Grelod the Kind or Fultheim the Fearless.
As part of the quest "Blood on the Ice", Susanna is murdered by the Butcher. According to the Butcher's Journal, she exited the Candlehearth Hall, late at night. The killer was eager to grab her, but guards were present. Eventually, she was murdered in the cemetery of the city. Calixto Corrium and Silda the Unseen were witnesses to the crime. After she has been killed by the Butcher, they are gone. Later, her body can be found in the Hall of the Dead, being tended to by Helgird.
- "Did you know that candle on the mantle hasn't gone out in over a hundred years?"
- "How can Elda hate the dark elves when she knows so little about them?"
- "See you around, handsome." ―If the Dragonborn is male.
- "See you around, my beauty." ―If the Dragonborn is female.
- Susanna wears the rare Tavern Clothes, however, it is impossible to obtain these clothes from her as she is tagged as essential while alive and her clothes are missing from her corpse.
This section contains bugs related to Susanna the Wicked. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
If, during the quest "Blood on the Ice," the step to talk to Jorleif the first time is skipped, Susanna's body may not be moved to the Hall of the Dead.
- A simple reload to an earlier save and then talking to Jorleif for that step may fix this.