Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Suvaris Atheron is a Dunmer employed by Torbjorn Shatter-Shield. Suvaris lives in Windhelm and can be found in the Atheron Residence, in the New Gnisis Cornerclub, or running the Shatter-Shield Office at the Windhelm Docks. She is the sister of Aval Atheron and Faryl Atheron.
Upon entering the city, she is seen being accused of spying for the Imperials by two Nords, evidence of the prejudice against the Dark Elves that are prominent in Windhelm. This also shows the paranoia of many of Skyrim's Nords.
Despite the prejudice against her own race, she expresses the same attitude towards the Argonian dock workers by occasionally saying, "These lazy Argonians better get their tails moving." In her logbook, she states that she punished one of them for laziness by withholding food for two days. She apparently knows about Stands-In-Shallows' Skooma supply and uses this as a means to keep the Argonians motivated.
The Dragonborn must steal her Logbook. In addition to quest related info, she writes down all her meals as well as her methods of punishing her laborers. Orthus Endario describes her as "meticulous to a fault." She may send Hired Thugs after the player after stealing the logbook and giving it to Orthus.
Suvaris may be killed by the Butcher in the marketplace.
Of men and merEdit
Rolff: "You come here where you're not wanted, you eat our food, you pollute our city with your stink, and you refuse to help the Stormcloaks."
Suvaris: "But we haven't taken a side because it's not our fight."
Angrenor: "Hey, maybe the reason these gray-skins don't help in the war is because they're Imperial spies!"
Suvaris: "Imperial spies? You can't be serious!"
Rolff: "Maybe we'll pay you a visit tonight, little spy. We got ways of finding out what you really are."
Ambarys: "Don't you ever find it demeaning, working for that Nord family?"
Suvaris: "Look, Ambarys, I just came here for a drink. I don't need any trouble."
Ambarys: "Fine, then. I guess some Dunmer are content to be their pets."
Suvaris: "Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, and you're going to leave me alone. Deal?"
Dunmer and Shatter-ShieldEdit
Ambarys: "What's new with the
Suvaris: "What do you want from me? I work for them, okay? We're not friends. They pay me, and I get the job done. That's it."
Ambarys: "Touchy. Maybe some Dunmer lives in you yet."
Suvaris: "Either pour another drink or keep moving, Ambarys."
- "Looking for shipping? We'll always offer better service than the East Empire Company."
- "These lazy Argonians better get their tails moving."
- "You hear about the Shatter-shield girl? It's a tragedy."
- "Torbjorn wants the shipping operations to bring in cash, and I make it happen."
- If she is killed by anyone, her brother will send Hired Thugs after them.
- Upon first meeting, she asks the Dragonborn their opinion of the Dark Elves. She will count them as a friend if they're tolerant, and warns that Windhelm is not a city for tolerant people. However she doesn't ask that if they already are a Dark Elf, (if they are a Dunmer Vampire however, she seems to treat them as a member of a different race and still inquires. This is because vampires are considered a separate race in the game's coding).
- If the Dragonborn is her friend, she will leave an inheritance if she dies from a cause other than being killed by them.
- One of her pickpocketing reaction lines, "Don't even think about it!" is performed by an entirely different voice actor.
- Suvaris may have been intended to be male. The first page in her logbook instructs to return the book to "him" in Windhelm if found. Faryl Atheron's dialogue also mentions having "brothers harping about injustices" despite having only one brother and Suvaris being his sister. He however could be talking about Dunmer in general.