Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Svari: "They can't hurt uncle Roggvir. Tell them he didn't do it."
Addvar: "Svari, you need to go home. Go home and stay there until your mother comes."
Aldis: "Lock the city gate."
Vivienne: "You should tell her that her uncle is scum that betrayed his High King. Best she know now, Addvar."
Addvar: "You're all heart, Vivienne."
Aldis: "Roggvir. You helped Ulfric Stormcloak escape this city after he murdered High King Torygg. By opening that gate for Ulfric you betrayed the people of Solitude."
Sorex: "He doesn't deserve to speak!"
Roggvir: "There was no murder! Ulfric challenged Torygg. He beat the High King in fair combat."
Roggvir: "Such as our way! Such as the ancient custom of Skyrim, and all Nords!"
Vivienne: "Cut 'em down!"
Aldis: "Guard. Prepare the prisoner."
Roggvir: "I don't need your help."
Aldis: "Very well, Roggvir. Bow your head."
Roggvir: "On this day... I go to Sovngarde."
Addvar: "Svari, Jala said you stole an apple from her cart yesterday. Is this true?"
Svari: "Just a little one! I was hungry!"
Greta: "I'll talk with Jala, dear. I'm sure she'll accept a potato as repayment."
Addvar: "I suppose. But Svari, we don't steal. We're better than that. Understand?"
Svari: "Yes, papa."
Greta: "Eat up, Svari."
Svari: "Fish? Again?" or "Potatoes? Again?"
Addvar: "It's all we've got for today. Don't be greedy."
Greta: "Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow."
Addvar: "We'll make it, Greta. We always have so far..."
- "For a stranger, you're not so bad."
- "I don't have anything to say."
- "I... I don't want to talk."
- "Mother says I shouldn't talk to people."
- "Pardon me."
- "Really? Was it big? Did it breath fire?"
- "Thanks for talking to me."
- Return to Grace: Convince a mourning mother to go to the local temple.
- She asks the Dragonborn to be her parent, even if her family members are alive.
- Giving her 1 grants the Gift of Charity blessing (+10 Speech for 1 hour real time).
- Svari is amazed that dragons are real when she is told that the Dragonborn is a Helgen survivor. She then says she needs to remember to tell "papa" that they are real.
- If the Dragonborn kills Svari's mother she will hire thugs to kill them, though in the contract Svari misspells her name as "Savari."
- If the Hearthfire is installed, she will be sent to Honorhall Orphanage if her parents both die. It is then possible to adopt her.
This section contains bugs related to Svari. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- After completing the quest "Return to Grace," Svari and the other children may appear in Falkreath after defeating a dragon. Soon after they all run off and appear later in Solitude where they belong.
Sometimes after completing Return to Grace, the quest will remain in the miscellaneous section. The quest marker will still be on Greta, but no diologue options will be available.
- Svari may give the quest again after completion, resulting in the same issue.