- "For a stranger, you're not so bad."
- "I don't have anything to say."
- "I... I don't want to talk."
- "Mother says I shouldn't talk to people."
- "Pardon me."
- "Really? Was it big? Did it breath fire?"
- "Thanks for talking to me."
- Return to Grace: Convince a mourning mother to go to the local temple.
- She asks the Dragonborn to be her parent, even if her family members are alive.
- Giving her 1 grants the Gift of Charity blessing (+10 Speech for 1 hour real time).
- Svari is amazed that dragons are real when she is told that the Dragonborn is a Helgen survivor. She then says she needs to remember to tell "papa" that they are real.
- If the Dragonborn kills Svari's mother she will hire thugs to kill them though the contract may have a mistake, as Svari misspells her name as 'Savari.'
- If the Hearthfire is installed, she will be sent to Honorhall Orphanage if her parents both die. It is then possible to adopt her.