| Base Value:|
|Restore Fatigue||Resist Disease|
|Damage Personality||Fortify Health|
|Form ID: 0003369B|
- Main article: Ingredients (Oblivion)
The Sweetroll is a sugary treat that can be found in various locations.
- Sweetrolls are easily found in most houses and public buildings, and are sold at most inns.
- A baker in Skingrad sells sweetrolls.
- A sweetroll is also required for the quest The Coming Storm.
- They can also be found as random loot on most townsfolk.
- If breaking out of jail in the Imperial City (it is suggested that the Imperial Prison Key is put in the cell where criminals are kept), the Imperial Jailor usually has one or two with him.
- Three sweetrolls can be found on a plate in the basement of the Cheydinhal Mages Guild.
The Sweetroll is a staple for many of Bethesda's games, and is sort of an ongoing joke. The meme itself originated in The Elder Scrolls: Arena where, at the beginning of the game, one of the class-determining questions is:
- While in town the baker gives you a sweetroll. Delighted you take it into an alleyway to enjoy, only to be intercepted by a gang of three kids your age. The leader demands the sweetroll, or else he and his friends will beat you and take it. Do you: ...
Occasionally, in Skingrad, if an NPC is asked about rumors, they talk about Salmo's sweetrolls. Then they will say "One time I took a sweetroll into an alleyway to eat when three thugs jumped out at me. So I took the sweetroll and..."
The sweetroll phenomenon also appears In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim; when the player passes city guards, on occasion they are known to make comical voices towards the player while saying "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?", where the possible intention is to make fun of the player by making him seem weak, or even more likely be a joke about the starting questions in Arena and Daggerfall.
In Fallout 3, there is a scene acted out for the phenomenon. At the player's 10th birthday party, a kind old lady gives you a sweetroll. When the birthday cake is ruined, the local bully attempts to coerce you into giving him the sweetroll. Most responses will result in him punching the player until security steps in.