Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sweetroll is a pastry-like treat found in multiple locations within Skyrim.
- In houses and buildings.
- Most inns sell them.
- One in Breezehome, after the upgrade for the bedroom has been purchased from Proventus Avenicci.
- One in the kitchen of the Blue Palace.
- Several in Honningbrew Meadery.
- Several in Proudspire Manor, the purchasable house in Solitude.
- One in Emperor Pelagius' mind near Sheogorath.
- Four on a table in the locked room in the basement of Glover Mallory's House.DR
- Several on a table in Jorrvaskr.
- One in Quicksilver Mine, in Dawnstar.
- Five can be found throughout Mistveil Keep in Riften.
- In the Hall of Attainment, in the College of Winterhold.
- One on the dining table in Misty Grove during "A Night to Remember." One must use Telekinesis to retrieve it, as if you try to walk towards it Sam Guevenne will command your attention and the quest will end.
- A target who is hit by the Wabbajack can turn into a sweetroll.
- Sweetrolls can be given to the Dragonborn's children as a gift.