| Base Value:|
The sweetroll is a staple in many of Bethesda's games and is an ongoing joke. It functions as a food in Skyrim. When consumed, it restores five health points. It's a ring of pastry with some form of sugar or icing on the top. With the Hearthfire add-on, a sweetroll may be given to an adopted child as a gift.
- In houses and buildings.
- Most inns sell them.
- One in Breezehome, after the upgrade for the bedroom has been purchased from Proventus Avenicci.
- One in the kitchen of the Blue Palace.
- Several in Honningbrew Meadery.
- Several in Proudspire Manor, the purchasable house in Solitude.
- One in Emperor Pelagius's mind near Sheogorath.
- Four on a table in the locked room in the basement of Glover Mallory's House.DB
- Several on a table in Jorrvaskr.
- Main article: Easter Eggs (Skyrim)
While in town the baker gives you a sweetroll. Delighted you take it into an alley to enjoy, only to be intercepted by a gang of three kids your age. The leader demands the sweetroll, or else he and his friends will beat you and take it. Do you: ...
Morrowind and DaggerfallEdit
Occasionally, in Skingrad, if a character is asked about rumors, they talk about Salmo's sweetrolls. Then they will say "One time I took a sweetroll into an alleyway to eat when three thugs jumped out at me. So I took the sweetroll and..."