Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Her parents, Verner Rock-Chucker and Annekke Crag-Jumper, run the mining settlement Darkwater Crossing, due north of Shor's Stone. According to dialogue, she exchanges letters with them as often as she can.
Sylgja explains that she recently injured herself in the mine, and thus cannot deliver her letters to her father in Darkwater Crossing. She asks the Dragonborn to bring the letters to him on her behalf. She promises a reward to them, and suggests that her father will probably have something for the Dragonborn to bring back. She will give the Dragonborn a necklace with a leveled value as reward for bringing all letters back and forth.
After the Dragonborn has delivered her satchel to her father, she becomes a candidate for marriage.
- Sylgja says that her injury in the mine was healed by a priest of Mara on his way to Dawnstar. The priest mentioned is most likely Erandur, as he is the only priest of Mara in Dawnstar.
- If the Dragonborn drops clothes, she will often ask if she can have it and tell the Dragonborn she will put it on right away. Instead of doing this, she will often do nothing and leave the clothing on the floor.
This section contains bugs related to Sylgja. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Lakeview Manor, she may stay in random places around and within the house, doing a walking-in-place animation. However, she will normally walk to bed when it is night. After marrying Sylgja and moving to
- Sylgja may stop cooking meals for her Dragonborn spouse after about 5-7 times.
- After having delivered the satchel to Verner Rock-Chucker, the door to Sylgja's house may become locked and she will not be seen anywhere. If the lock is picked and the house opened, Sylgja will not be inside.