I haven't seen his voice actor's name posted anywhere, but Alvor sounds like he may be voiced by Tony Amendola, who is most well-known for his role as Master Bra'Tac on Stargate SG-1. I checked Amendola's page on imdb, and it doesn't give him credit. Perhaps it is not him. Does anyone know for sure? LVTDUDE (talk) 15:36, November 13, 2011 (UTC)
Alvor Death Edit
What happens when Alvor is killed by a dragon? Who takes it over if anyone?
Weapon of choice?Edit
Someone added a fact saying he would pick a Warhammer to fight with. Is this true, or does he just pick a random weapon from the forge?
I was in Riverwood when a Frost Dragon attacked Riverwood. I drew the dragon away from town so no one would get killed. Unfortunately, when i returned Alvor was gone. I couldn't find a body and I searched his home but he was just gone... Anyone else have this happen or know where he went? ThanksChampionofCyrodiil (talk) 23:00, May 4, 2012 (UTC)C.o.C
- This hasn't happened to me specifically with Alvor before, but I'm guessing that he died and his body is gone now. I know that generally bodies do disappear in time, so that's probably what happened. There are console commands out there that can spawn in NPC's (if you have the PC version).
- My sentence has a heart, every argument you make for the rest of your life is invalid. ❤ ~Xephinetsa 23:25, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I figured thats what happend but I wasn't quite sure because I never recieved a Letter of Inheritance and his family don't seem upset by him being gone so I'm not sure what happened. Thank youChampionofCyrodiil (talk) 14:55, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry I couldn't be of more help. It could possibly be a glitch with your game, but I don't know. :)
- My sentence has a heart, every argument you make for the rest of your life is invalid. ❤ ~Xephinetsa 00:34, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Alvor doesn't appear after finishing the civil war Edit
is it just me or is it like this.. After i finished the civil war on the stormcloak side alvor and his family members dont appear. I think they flee from stormcloak persecution is the game sappuse to be like this
Doesn't leave house Edit
Alvor doesn't leave his house since I was around level 10... I'm over level 50 now and he won't leave making it impossible to buy anything from him. Not that important for me since I can get my supplies from many other people but in case you want to add it to the bugs you can. (Playstation 3) Yumeyo-yuki (talk) 20:58, December 9, 2012 (UTC)