Attention: Deletion of the Bugs (Skyrim) pageEdit
This article is a candidate for deletion since September 14, 2014 and has not received any feedback on it's proposed removal. If you feel that this page should not be deleted, please state your reasoning below.
- Reason for deletion: Article is unneeded - all pages have their bugs section if they need one, also it would take a lot of time to clean up the entire page. Proposed by: KnightOfAkatosh
- What happens before/after deletion: The article will be deleted once DwemerBot has removed all links from pages that link to Bugs (Skyrim).
- Because the reason for deletion states that all pages have a bugs section, having a page dedicated to all Bugs is counterproductive. And as you can already see, just creates a big unorganized mass of text.
- It has been suggested that once the Bugs (Skyrim) page is deleted, that the talk page archive of the Bugs (Skyrim) page be archived on the disambiguation talk page, Bugs.
If anyone has anything else to add, please do so within the next 2 weeks (October 22, 2014). If there is no feedback or objection, then the above will be the outcome. —TombRaiser SPEAK! 02:32, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I am fine with this article being deleted, making sure that all bugs listed here are indeed listed on other pages. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | Tabber Code | My Contribs | Channel 13:41, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't think anyone else is going to double check one-by-one to ensure that all of the bugs listed on here are already on their articles. A few members, notably NOTATHALMORSPY, Cubears, and KnightOfAkatosh, did already go through a lot of the content and added/double checked with other articles. It's simply overwhelming at this point, I think to continue to sift through the mass of information contained here.
- If anyone is concerned that possible valuable or useful information might be removed to never be seen again (exploits), then we could also go with the option of simply archiving this article's content as "Archive 5" on the Bugs talk page's archive listing. So far this page already has 4 archives, and since archives are not for editing, the content would remain for people's eyes, but not for being edited or added to.
- I'm assuming that eventually all of the Bugs pages will become an archive with only the main Bugs page remaining for explanation and archive purposes. So, since we will end up having multiple pages for archiving, I'm thinking the archive for each game should probably be something like: Talk:Bugs/Skyrim, Talk:Bugs/Oblivion, and so on, maybe utilizing tabbers for that process. I'm aware that doing things this way still leaves an article page of Bugs/Skyrim, but that could easily be redirected. It's the best I can come up with at this point to lose the least amount of information that others might still find useful. —TombRaiser SPEAK! 22:43, October 9, 2014 (UTC)