I've uploaded another version of daedric armor, DaedricArmor.JPG, but it's dark. I haven't been able to find a helmet yet (Too bad the thing weighs a billion pounds, or maybe I could have pickpocketed it when the woman in the picture went to sleep), as soon as I get a helmet to complete my set I'll upload a nicer version. Until then, DaedricArmor.JPG for a full set by firelight. --Lusitania 09:49, 31 March 2006 (CST)
Ok, I have a full set of Deadra armor, I mean FULL (All armor and weapons) and every time I see an NPC with the helmet on it's wearing the normal one (In the pic on the article) with the many spikes running up the sides and a large one in the middle, but I take it put it on and BOOM it's a goofy Unicron looking one with four horns and a Mouth peice WTF?
Is there ANY way to get the badass normal one instead of a goofy unicron one?
- I believe that there are two different types of the Daedric helmet. I think that the helmet that is shown in the image of the article is the shape that the male players have. The female players have a different looking helmet. I am not completely sure if the gender affects it, but if your character is a female, the helmet will be different from the one in the image. --Bippo Ernesti 08:03, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
By anonymous: the daedric helmets are dependent on the gender. if you're a male, you get the cool looking one. girls get unicorn looking one
Where to find?Edit
Does anyone know where this armor is available? I'm sure many people would find that helpful.
- Start leveling, after a while virtually everyone is running around in full Daedric (its around level 25 or so IIRC) Chirikov 10:39, 8 April 2006 (CDT)
To bad the armor cant be bough but i can loot it from vampires thats the easiest way to get it.Sparda
- Then why does the article state it is only found in the Oblvion Planes? --Doddy 07:02, 1 May 2006 (CDT)
Simple because you to get it from the dremora to when you reach level 25, but the only can be found in the planes of oblivion i don't have an anwser for that.Sparda
Can anyone tell me where I can find a Daedric Shield outside the Oblivion Planes (I finished the main quest...)? I have the whole set and a Dremora Shield :( Lisan al Gaib 10:01, 3 January 2007 (CST)
- Well, I just looked it up in the ConstructionSet and it appear you cannot get it from anywhere as in a chest or anything.. Although I do recall the orc from the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary has one! - Cracko 10:32, 3 January 2007 (CST)
The rare "Daedric Helmet" can be obtained from killing a female orc in the Shrine of Boethia's quest. To activate this quest, simpily bring him a daedris heart. He will make you fight 10 of his chosen, this is call the "Tournement of 10 Bloods" (i think...) while you are running around killing people, one of them will be a female orc, she has the helmet on, kill her, and enjoy. Also, there is a bunch of regular and enchanted items to loot, include Daedric armour. And as a bonus for that, you obtain a Daedric Artifact (1 Hand Sword) if you complete the tournement.--XThe B Trainx 09:22, 12 March 2007 (CDT)
- Don't forget that for Boethia's Shrine quest you also need to be level 20! \*\ Hellhound43 09:46, 12 March 2007 (CDT)
There was someone in it at the roxey inn at lvl 21. also some perks in glass, all easy but no shields! there is also a imperial guard (at least when i was there) so you will get some bounty.
Unless you use Frenzy on one of them. J.Shaw 21:55, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
All of those locations listed have no better or worse a possibility than, say, a Marauder, if you're at the right level. Post-20, most Marauder Warlords will be prancing about wearing full enchanted Daedric. I can verify this with the Construction Set if necessary. 18.104.22.168 13:30, 3 July 2007 (CDT)
Anyone know where I can find the gauntlets for Daedric armor? I've been stuck with my enchanted Orcish Gauntlets that I named Gauntlet Shield for a while now, and I want to have the Daedric set. I have everything but the gauntlets. I've checked most of the Maurader Warlord sites, and many times on the planes of Oblivion, and no luck. Any ideas?
Anonymous: Daedric gauntlets are easily found in numerous forts. (ex. fort homestead) there are usually lots of marauders in old forts but not always. the core of ur daedric supplies will probably come from ROCKMILK CAVE. there are tons of people fighting in there, and at the appropriate level, you can attack both teams and get lots of gold. the only items I never found in rockmilk cave was the daedric helmet and shield.
Where to get deadric Edit
wow you guys are stupid when you reach level 20 you can get full deadric and glass in one spot. first you get to level 20 then go to the roxy inn its on the trail behind imperial city just look roxy inn up online there you kill the people and take there armour. for 360 —This unsigned comment is by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
But you risk getting a bounty,we are discussing ways to get armor WITHOUT getting a bounty(at least i fuckin' hope so) but in truth:
High level+Rockmilk cave=Sweetass armor sets. 126.96.36.199 15:44, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's called a frenzy spell. If ya don't have one, good luck paying off the bounty. —This unsigned comment is by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- True! But unless you are a master at sneak, you won't get a penalty, unless a person there turns around and spots you. From Skvatch
Has anyone else noticed this? Edit
You can get the Daedric Armor at lvl 20 Mazog the Orc in Leyawiin Castle and has it and Gogron gro Bolmog in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary in Cheydinhal but if you do not believe me look for your self.
by Steven MacLean
Daedric armour is leveled to appear at 21 isn't it? You can get full Daedric from a Marauder Warlord and a couple of his/her cronies with much less difficulty, and it means you don't have to hold off Purification until you're level 20. Spriggs077 Just Sayin' my Bit, Say Yours! 07:34, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
I have a full set of Deadra armor as a female it is fun
by Steven Maclean
Sorry steve i couldnt figure out how to make my on posts
There is two major ways to get a Pieces of either glass or daedric armor. First step would be to get your character to level 20. Now you can either kill Rigmor (for daedric armor) and the khajiit (for glass armor) at Roxey Inn on Red Ring Road around imperial city just north of the sewers you started off on in the game, or you can go to rockmilk cave.
Rockmilk cave is located North of leyawin very close to the main road. Inside there will be bandits and mauraders fighting each other, kill them your self or just let them kill each other, but they should be wearing pieces of good armor like glass and daedric. Note: It is not gauranteed to be a complete set but this is usefull if you dont want a bounty from killing Rigmor at roxey inn.
After a week you can go back and they will be respawned inside. This is how i got my set of daedric. I have gone in rockmilk cave several times just to loot their bodies and sell their armor since i was lvl 30 or so, Now im level 42.(*** Glass gauntlets and glass shields appear at later levels though. i beleive level 25 or 30)
- Glass Gauntlets and Shields appear at the same time as everything else, you just have to get lucky. Primarily you should start hitting up places with Vampire Patriarchs/Matriarchs, Marauder Warlords, and Bandit Ringleaders as soon as you hit Lv.20. And you really only have to wait 3 days before everyone respawns (although you do have to leave the area or they'll stay dead.)
- The areas I usually go "armor shopping" in are: Black Rock Caverns just Northeast of Chorrol (Light Armor), Fort Carmala just South of Chorrol (Heavy), Fort Alessia just East of Pell's Gate (Heavy), and Fort Strand (Heavy) just Southeast of Anvil.
- At first only the boss enemies will have the higher armor/weapons but gain two or three levels and the rest will start having Glass/Daedric equipment as well. Although I find it funny that Glass weapons started appearing long before I even found one person carrying Ebony Weapons myself. At least in the file I have now. Great Mara (talk) 16:55, February 8, 2011 (UTC)