I will personally merge this with Shrine of Peryite. My apologies for not placing the article in the right place. --Dragon of the Imperial 18:03, 29 July 2006 (CDT)
DUE TO A POSSIBLY DAMAGED LINK, THIS PAGE SHOULD NOT BE MERGED WITH ANY OTHER Shrine of Peryite RELATED SITE, BECAUSE THE ACTUAL PAGE HAS A PROBLEM. --Dragon of the Imperial 20:07, 2 August 2006 (CDT)
- Hmm, which version of the walkthrough do you want us to keep, the one at Peryite, or the one at Shrine of Peryite? I'll see what I can do to fix the problem. --theSpectator 22:02, 25 August 2006 (CDT)
- Well, I read through both, and I think the Shrine of Peryite info is much better, so I'll be keeping that one. If there's anything you wanted to bring over, head into this article's History and copy 'em over. --theSpectator 22:04, 25 August 2006 (CDT)
favorite daedric godEdit
my personal favorite deadric god, i believed he was the god of order. it would seem that way beceause his followers after you complete the quest say "everything is back to perfect order". the god himself says almost the same thing. i would try to double check on that and maybe get more info! i want to know about my favorite god. you should also mention that he is in the "feared 4". wich consists of Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, Malcath, and of course my all-time favorite PERYITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE DIVINE ARE WEAK, THE DEADRA INVINCIBLE AND THE TRUE RULERS OF TAMRIELL!!!!!!!!!!!
Jyggalag is the Prince of order.
220.127.116.11 01:23, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
1. Your spelling is appauling,
2. Its the Fearsome Five consisting of Boethiah, Malacath, Molag Bal, Mehrunes Dagon & Peryite,
3. Sign your posts,
4. A talk page is for edits about the page, if you want to talk about your favourites please do it on a blog page.