Tavern Clothes are a semi-rare piece of clothing in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Dragonborn cannot purchase Tavern Clothes from any merchant and those that wear the clothes do not respawn when killed.
- Alva in Morthal – Can be obtained during the quest "Laid to Rest."
- Hroki and Rhiada in Markarth.
- Karita in Dawnstar.
- Mogrul in Raven Rock.DR
- Narri in the Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath.
- Rhiada in the Treasury House in Markarth
- Shel in Dushnikh Yal.
- Susanna the Wicked in Windhelm – Essential, so the clothes cannot be obtained from her (not even with Perfect Touch perk).
- Sultry Maiden in The Mind Of A Madman during the quest "The Mind of Madness" – Marked as an essential and a ghost, so the clothes cannot be obtained from her
- Castle Volkihar – One is on the left on a shelf in the vampire cattle room among other clothing.DG
- Liar's Retreat – One can be retrieved from a woman's corpse behind the bar.
- Markath Hall of the Dead – found in one of the coffins if Rhiada is killed.
- On males, it looks like a yellow variant of the purple clothes and red clothes.
- It is one of the most revealing clothes in the game for females.
- If the Dragonborn does not clear Liar's Retreat, the Tavern Clothes will respawn indefinitely.
- The female version comes with "jewelry" in the form of bracelets, arm bands, and a necklace. These do not occupy any arm or necklace slots; it is part of the outfit. In addition, female Tavern Clothes are one of the few clothes that come with "jewelry," the others being the blue and green variants of Fine Clothes.
- The tavern clothes at Liar's Retreat respawns as long as the dungeon is not cleared.confirmation needed
This section contains bugs related to Tavern Clothes. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Hide Bracers, part of the Dragonborn's arms disappear, much like Linwe's armor in third-person. If wearing