| Base Value:|
Tavern Clothes clothes are semi-rare as they cannot be bought at a store and those that wear the clothes do not respawn. This means they're limited in quantity.
- Alva in Morthal - Can be obtained during the quest "Laid to Rest".
- Hroki in Markarth.
- Karita in Dawnstar.
- Mogrul in Raven Rock DB.
- Narri at the Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath.
- Rhiada in Markarth.
- Shel in Dushnikh Yal.
- Susanna the Wicked in Windhelm - Can only be retrieved with the Perfect Touch perk.
- Castle Volkihar - One is found in a shelf in the vampire cattle room among other clothing DG.
- Liar's Retreat - One can be retrieved from a woman's corpse behind the bar. (for some reason, this one does respawn if the dungeon is left without clearing.) (Confirmed for Xbox 360)
- On males, it looks like a yellow variant of the purple clothes and red clothes, while on females it doesn't.
- Ironically, none of the available female cadidates for marriage wear Tavern Clothes. It could be possible that the option of having a wife with Tavern Clothes was cut or not included because of the suggestive sexual appearance it has on the females, thus forcing the player to choose a spouse more on other means than just appearance.
- There is a possible bug where, if wearing hide bracers, part of the player's arms disappear much like Linwe's armor in third-person.