Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tavern Clothes are a semi-rare piece of clothing in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Dragonborn cannot purchase Tavern Clothes from any merchant and those that wear the clothes do not respawn when killed.
- Alva in Morthal – Can be obtained during the quest "Laid to Rest."
- Hroki in Markarth.
- Karita in Dawnstar.
- Mogrul in Raven Rock DR.
- Narri in the Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath.
- Rhiada in Markarth.
- Shel in Dushnikh Yal.
- Susanna the Wicked in Windhelm – Essential, so the clothes cannot be obtained from her (not even with Perfect Touch perk).
- Castle Volkihar – One is on the left on a shelf in the vampire cattle room among other clothing.DG
- Liar's Retreat – One can be retrieved from a woman's corpse behind the bar.
- On males, it looks like a yellow variant of the purple clothes and red clothes.
- It is one of the most revealing clothes in the game for females.
- If the Dragonborn does not 'clear' Liar's Retreat the Tavern Clothes will respawn indefinitely.
This section contains bugs related to Tavern Clothes. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Hide Bracers, part of the Dragonborn's arms disappear much like Linwe's armor in third-person. If wearing