| Base Value:|
Tavern Clothes are a semi-rare piece of clothing in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Dragonborn cannot purchase Tavern Clothes from any merchant and those that wear the clothes do not respawn when killed.
- Alva in Morthal - Can be obtained during the quest "Laid to Rest".
- Hroki in Markarth.
- Karita in Dawnstar.
- Mogrul in Raven Rock DB.
- Narri in the Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath.
- Rhiada in Markarth.
- Shel in Dushnikh Yal.
- Susanna the Wicked in Windhelm - Can only be retrieved with the Perfect Touch perk.
- Castle Volkihar - One is on the left on a shelf in the vampire cattle room among other clothingDG.
- Liar's Retreat - One can be retrieved from a woman's corpse behind the bar. (for some reason, this one does respawn if the dungeon is left without clearing) (Confirmed for Xbox 360)
- On males, it looks like a yellow variant of the purple clothes and red clothes.
- It is one of the most revealing clothes in the game for females.
- Linwe's armor in third-person. There is a possible bug where, if wearing hide bracers, part of the player's arms disappear much like