| Base Value:|
Tavern Clothes are a semi-rare piece of clothing in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Dragonborn cannot purchase Tavern Clothes from any merchant and those that wear the clothes do not respawn when killed.
- Alva in Morthal – Can be obtained during the quest "Laid to Rest."
- Hroki in Markarth.
- Karita in Dawnstar.
- Mogrul in Raven Rock DR.
- Narri in the Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath.
- Rhiada in Markarth.
- Shel in Dushnikh Yal.
- Susanna the Wicked in Windhelm – Essential, so the clothes cannot be obtained from her (not even with Perfect Touch perk).
- Castle Volkihar – One is on the left on a shelf in the vampire cattle room among other clothing.DG
- Liar's Retreat – One can be retrieved from a woman's corpse behind the bar.
- On males, it looks like a yellow variant of the purple clothes and red clothes.
- It is one of the most revealing clothes in the game for females.
- If the Dragonborn does not 'clear' Liar's Retreat the Tavern Clothes will respawn indefinitely.
This section contains bugs related to Tavern Clothes. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Hide Bracers, part of the Dragonborn's arms disappear much like Linwe's armor in third-person. If wearing