Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tel Vos is a location in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
Tel Vos is a castle that has been overgrown by a giant mushroom, which serves as chambers to the wizard and councilor Master Aryon, they can only be accessed by levitation. The Castle, itself, is a stronghold of the Telvanni. It may also serve as an Imperial fort. There are several towers, housing traders, a small shrine, a Dwemer and Imperial museum, a dungeon and a prison. It is very close to the Vos village, which make it an excellent rest stop for those exploring the eastern Grazelands, especially for retainers and kin of Telvanni who will be welcomed and given reduced prices for goods.
- Main article: Tel Vos Locations
- Aryon's Chambers
- Tel Vos Barracks and Armory
- Tel Vos Central Tower
- Tel Vos Dungeon
- Tel Vos Jail
- Tel Vos Northeastern Tower
- Tel Vos Services Tower
- Tel Vos Southern Tower
|Click to show|
- Alenus Vendu (Female Dunmer)
- Andil (Male Altmer)
- Aryon (Male Dunmer)
- Cania Mico (Female Imperial)
- Cidius Caro (Male Imperial)
- Dro'zharim (Male Khajiit)
- Esar-Don Dunsamsi (Male Dunmer, Ashlander)
- Goler Andrethi (Male Dunmer)
- Luspinian Hertarian (Male Imperial)
- Milar Maryon (Male Dunmer)
- Mirvon Andrethi (Male Dunmer)
- Ra'Kothre (Male Khajiit)
- Rimintil (Male Altmer)
- Ronerelie Philulanie (Female Breton)
- Smokeskin-Killer (Male Argonian)
- Telvanni Sharpshooter (Male Dunmer)
- Turedus Talanian (Male Imperial)
- The construction of the stronghold's interior is apparently unfinished. Construction on the jail compound was under way, but when the Nerevarine reaches this area, it appears to be under construction and possibly a failed project. There are five journal entries written by the foreman of the project scattered around the area. After the Nerevarine reads them, they will find out that the project has been delayed because of roots taking over the area and because a boulder fell on a major ramp, in addition to an Atronach that killed the workers.
- A shipwreck found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, know as the Wreck of The Pride of Tel Vos, is likely linked to the Tel Vos stronghold.