|Skill Level||Adept (50)|
|Effect||Can pull an object from a distance. Add it to the inventory or throw it.|
Telekinesis is an Adept-level Alteration spell. Telekinesis allows objects to be manipulated and maneuvered without touching them. Grabbed objects may be pulled closer, thrust away, or added to the inventory. Multiple objects may be grabbed if dual-casting; however, these objects must be close together.
- Using telekinesis to throw objects at characters causes a small amount of damage, turning them hostile.
- Throwing objects at some characters will only cause them to threaten violence, but they never attack.
- Allows long range article manipulation. For example, a thief can hide from view and use Telekinesis to pull in an owned item, such as a merchant's goods, then steal it.
- Telekinesis is also good for countering the missing note glitch in Shalidor's Maze. See article page for details.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 326
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Purchase from Tolfdir at the College of Winterhold.
- May be found in Labyrinthian.
- Found during the Vampire quest to fill the Bloodstone Chalice in a jail cell by an ash pile. DG
- Can rarely be found in the Master locked chest in the Thieves Guild.
- Found in Benkongerike Great Halls' first room, hidden beneath a pile of Lusty Argonian Maid books.
- Telekinesis increase the Alteration skill level very quickly, and is among the fastest possible ways to level that skill normally.
- The Archery perk Eagle Eye influences the range from which items can be detected and manipulated with Telekinesis.
- Dual casting greatly increases the range objects can be thrown.
- Telekinesis cannot take items that are on weapon racks or plaques.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (First appearance)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
| Candlelight • Detect Dead • Detect Life • Dragonhide • Ebonyflesh • Equilibrium • Magelight • Mass Paralysis • Oakflesh |
Paralyze • Ironflesh • Stoneflesh • Telekinesis • Transmute Mineral Ore • Waterbreathing
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Alteration Ritual Spell • Mage Armor • Magicka • Perks • Magic • The College of Winterhold • Alteration trainers|