|Skill Level||Adept (50)|
|Effect||Can pull an object from a distance. Add it to the inventory or throw it.|
Telekinesis is an Adept-level Alteration spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Telekinesis allows objects to be manipulated and maneuvered without touching them. Grabbed objects may be pulled closer, thrust away, or added to the inventory. Multiple objects may be grabbed if dual-casting; however, these objects must be close together.
- Using telekinesis to throw objects at characters causes damage, turning them hostile.
- Throwing objects at some characters will only cause them to threaten violence, but they never attack.
- This is a good spell for long range article manipulation.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 326
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Purchase from Tolfdir at the College of Winterhold.
- Purchase from Wylandriah at Mistveil Keep.
- May be found in Labyrinthian during The Staff of Magnus.
- Found during the Vampire quest to fill the Bloodstone Chalice in a jail cell by an ash pile [Dawnguard]
- (Rare) found in the master locked chest in the thieves guild.
- Telekinesis may be used in conjunction with the Falmer Helmet/ Circlet equipment exploit to increase Alteration extremely fast. At 100 enchanting, a four-piece set of Fortify Alteration gear can be created that results in alteration spells costing no Magicka to cast. At this point, the Alteration skill can increase very quickly when Telekinesis is cast on any item, or it can just be used repeatedly for a slower but still effective way of leveling alteration.
- The Eagle Eye perk from the Archery skill tree influences the range from which items can be detected and manipulated with Telekinesis. If the perk has been applied and the spell equipped, a location can "scoped out" from a distance greater than usual. Good places to test the range before and after acquiring the Perk are the Whiterun and Riften markets.
| Candlelight • Detect Dead • Detect Life • Dragonhide • Ebonyflesh • Equilibrium • Magelight • Mass Paralysis • Oakflesh |
Paralyze • Ironflesh • Stoneflesh • Telekinesis • Transmute Mineral Ore • Waterbreathing
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Alteration Ritual Spell • Mage Armor • Magicka • Perks • Magic • The College of Winterhold • Alteration trainers|