Player moves through the shadows, appearing next to the target. Deals 16 Magic Damage to enemies and stuns monsters for 1.5 seconds.
- Unlocks when the Vestige reaches rank 4 in the Assassination skill line.
- Teleports the Vestige to nearby enemy(ies) and unleashes a fan of knives that deals 31 Magic damage points to all nearby enemies. Also, any enemy hit by this ability will stand snared by 60% for 6 seconds and bleed for 36 Physical damage points.
- U7:Increased the initial hit damage for this ability.
- U9: Significantly revised the tooltip of this morph to indicate that only the primary target is snared, and the damage over time is applied to the primary target and all nearby enemies. 
- U9: The damage over time from this morph is no longer considered a bleed, and is now a standard magical damage over time. The damage can now be mitigated by normal means, but has been increased by 15% to account for this. 
- U6: This ability now uses stamina instead of magicka, and applies the Minor Berserk buff on the next attack. 
- U5: The tooltip for this ability now specifies that it immobilizes other player characters instead of stunning them 
- U6: This ability will now critically hit properly. 
- U6: Fixed an issue with the cast time listed on this ability's tooltip.
- U7: Increased the stun duration for this ability to 2 seconds 
- U7: Fixed an issue that was causing the stun to not grant monsters CC immunity. 
- U7: Fixed an issue where canceling this ability mid-cast would cause weird visual issues. 
- U7: The Shadow Cloak ability will no longer be removed by a number of abilities, including this one, when you successfully avoid their damage, though note that taking damage from this ability will still remove you from stealth.
- U9: Adjusted the snare applied to the enemy target at the beginning of all charge/teleport abilities (such as Shield Charge, Critical Charge, or Teleport Strike) to be a 60% snare for 750 milliseconds from a 100% snare for 500 milliseconds. 
- U9:Fixed an issue with this ability and its morphs where the initial damage could not be dodged.